Spring Learn to Skate Registration
The Spring session is open to returning skaters Basic 2 through adult. We are not accepting new skaters or skaters in our Tiny Tots or Basic 1, due to the very hands-on teaching our smallest & newest skaters require. We hope to welcome them back very soon!
If your skater skated with us in the past and you're not sure of his/her level, please email
Dates: April 10 through June 26 (11 week session - No Ice on 5/29)
Location: Ice Den Arena
- LTS: 10:45 - 11:15 a.m.
- Practice Ice: 11:15 - 11:30 a.m.
- Learn to Skate only: $154.00
- Practice ice only: $44.00
- Learn to Skate & Practice ice: $198.00
- Complete 1 form for each skater you are registering.
- Submit this form no later than Thursday, April 1
- Application must be completed in its entirety.
- Make checks payable to Southern NH Skating Club and mail by April 3 to:
PO Box 4478
Manchester, NH 03108
City, State, ZIP
Skater's Date of Birth
Parent/Guardian's Name (if under 18)
Skater's Current Skating Level
I am registering my skater for Learn to Skate: $154.00 (10:45 - 11:15 a.m.)
I am registering my skater for Practice Ice: $44.00 (11:15 - 11:30 a.m.)
By clicking "I agree" below, the parent (or skater if over age 18) releases the Southern NH Skating Club, coaches, and all associated with the program from any liability for any injury or accident which may be incurred by any skater while participating in any SNHSC program.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service