Unlocking the potential of earth observation for the mining sector: practical applications
How can satellite based products and services help the mining sector create value?
The ESA funded project EO4RM has done research into possibilities for mining experts to benefit from new developments in the space industry. This webinar will present the results and demonstrate two examples of how satellite-based applications can be used for stockpile measurements and ground stability monitoring.
Furthermore, the EARSC (European Association of Remote Sensing Companies) portal will be presented, where service providers and mining industry experts can meet to explore collaborative opportunities.
Who should attend?
• Geologists and mining engineers in the industry
• Managers responsible for O&M of mining facilities
• Decision makers and experts from mining regulating agencies
• Researchers from academia and other institutions
Both webinars will have similar content on:
- Introduction on the EO4RM project and demonstration of the EARSC portal
- Demonstration of ground stability monitoring using InSAR for 2 cases in Australia and Turkey
- Demonstratino of stockpile measurements using radar and optical data for 2 cases in Namibia and Ireland
Thursday June 25th 2020 03:30 - 05:00 PM CEST
Online Event, link will follow after registration.
!! Because of your last minut-registration, please also register directly at:
Contact us at Margreet.vanMarle@Deltares.nl
Which session will you attend?
June 23, 2020 09:00 - 10:30 AM CET
June 25, 2020 03:30 - 05:00 PM CET
Can we use your contact details for feedback on the mock-ups or future announcements related to this project?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service