Commitment to Connect through the New Connections Campaign
This committment form is intended to be an easy and fast way for individuals or couples to state their committment to the New Connections Campaign directly or through their Congregations.
In gratitude to God and in celebration of the Metropolitan Washington, D.C. Synod’s faithful initiative to develop leadership, grow congregations, plant new ministries and support church growth throughout the United States, I/we pledge - personal, business, and economic conditions permitting - the following contribution to the New Connections Campaign:
1. I/we choose to complete this commitment to the New Connections Campaign in the TOTAL $ Amount of (please write in amount in the below space)
2. I/we choose to make an initial gift in the amount of (please write in amount in the below space)
Please see chart below for considering a monthly gift:
3. How will you be paying (please check one)? If you are interested in ways of giving other than check or automatic bank deposit (e.g., Thrivent Choice dollars, company match, estate plans), please check "Other" below and the New Connections Campaign Team will contact you.:
Check made out to Metro DC Synod, ELCA (Memo - New Connections Campaign) mailed to Synod
Check made out to your Congregation (Memo - New Connections Campaign) given to Cong
Automatic Payment rhrough your bank
4. I/we choose the following periodicity for our remaining commitment (please check one).
5. When will you make your first payment?
6. Your Congregation (name and city/state):
7. Best address to send correspondence (street/city/zip):
8. Best phone number to reach you:
Submitting this form is my authorization for the Synod to record this commitment in lieu of a signature. Please print names below
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Metro DC ELCA.
Terms of Service