Project Borealis - Producer
Be part of something exciting!
As a Producer on Project Borealis, you’ll assist in managing team tasks, developing milestone schedules and helping the Lead Producer delegate resource allocation for the project. This position helps oversee the work done by a specific team discipline(s) ensuring their development runs smoothly, inner-department communication is aligned, and the team remains focused on clear project tasks/milestones.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing specific phases or portions of project development from design through final approval
• Supporting development efforts to keep the project on schedule
• Working with the Lead Producer to plan and troubleshoot production resources
• Scheduling and maintain tasking of departmental and interdisciplinary teams
• Holding regular meetings with the project teams and individuals to discuss status, resolve issues and share information
These requirements are for our ideal candidate, so if you don't meet them please still feel free to apply!
• 2-4 years of experience in the games industry or equivalent/related field
• Direct experience, or strong understanding, of project management methodologies like waterfall or Agile
• Great interpersonal and inter-disciplinary communication skills
• Ability to see the big picture and how to start breaking it down into smaller achievable goals
• Demonstrable success coordinating cross-discipline or project-centric efforts through an entire project life cycle (or have a significant understanding of how these efforts apply to an entire life cycle)
• Ability to make GANTT charts and present a schedule to the team
• Familiarity of modern production software such as Jira, Hansoft, and Confluence
• Enthusiasm and passion for the Half Life series
• The ability to handle multiple assignments at once while staying organized
• The ability to contribute, on average, 8 hours a week to Project Borealis
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hoover.