Information about Living Arts' installation sites, galleries, and floor plan can be found here: www.livingarts.org/installation-sitesgalleries
Here is a list of what you will need:
1. a. 100 word description of conceptual content and/or guiding questions within the proposal b. Description of proposal logistics
2. a. Artist Bio/Statement. (Tell us more about your concept and what is behind your work.) b. Artistic or curatorial CV/Resume
3. 10-15 images of representative work in jpeg format. (If your work has visual parts only)
a. Each image must be labeled with the artist’s last name (i.e. smith1.jpg, smith2.jpg, and so on) and must be a maximum size of 10MB each.
4. List of weblinks for video of your work if your work has movement and/or sound.
5. List of titles numbered in viewing order of each still image or video work submitted with a description of the work (media, size, etc).
a. Example: smith1.jpg: “Untitled” oil on canvas, 14”x21”
6. Minimum technical requirements you will want Living Arts to supply to present the work and time needed to install.
7. For artists who are not in the general area only: Estimated travel or freight expense (our policy is to pay for out of area artists’ return shipping if budget allows).
8. Dates Available