Saheli Volunteer Sign Up Form
Saheli is a community-based women’s organization in Massachusetts, founded in 1996. Our mission is to empower South Asian women and families to lead safe and healthy lives. Saheli offers a range of free services geared specifically toward the challenges faced by South Asian immigrants. Please read more about our work at
This application provides us with important information about your interests and skills. Please fill it out thoughtfully and completely.
If you have additional questions, please contact
1. First Name
2. Last Name
7. Zip Code
8. Phone Number
9. Do you speak any South Asian languages? Please list:
10. For outreach activities, do you have access to any of these communities?
(mark all that apply)
11. How did you hear about Saheli?
12. Please describe your past volunteer experience
13. Please indicate which of the following volunteer opportunities you are interested in.
Computer literacy & financial literacy
Communication: Social Media, Newsletters, Blog Writing;
Website development and graphic designing
20. Would you like to receive Saheli's quarterly newsletter?
22. Have you been a volunteer for Saheli prior to August 1st, 2015?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service