2020 IASA Summer Conference RFP
The IASA wishes to provide relevant and useful training to more than 400 administrators who attend our annual leadership conference. We rely on individuals and organizations to help us provide these valuable learning opportunities. We invite you to submit the following information for consideration.
Conference dates are August 5-7, 2020. Workshops are only provided on the 5th & 6th.
Criteria and Stipulation
Each proposal will be evaluated for the following criteria:
* Audience members have a clear “take away” from the presentation.
* Practical, real-world application of the concept or solution is presented.
* The presentation will be engaging and interactive.
* Presentation is based on current issues and educational topics.
* Form Deadline is April 1, 2020
* Handouts are to be provided by the presenter.
* IASA does not cover travel or reimbursements for presenter participation
* PRESENTATIONS WILL NOT BE USED TO PROMOTE THE SALE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
* Only a set number of sessions are available and not all proposals will be accepted.
Please provide a title and brief summary of the workshop you propose.
Which group would your information be most relevant for?
Special Education Directors
Secondary School Principals
Please list several objectives or usable skills that attendees will get from this session.
Which length of session would you require?
Which day are you available to present?
August 5, 2020
August 6, 2020
The workshop content is appropriate for k-12 public education administrators seeking information and skills to help them provide services to students more effectively.
I understand that as a presenter, I am expected to use materials and language that is original or credits the author and does not discriminate.
Handouts are to be provided by the presenter, at the presenters cost.
Presenters selected to present are responsible for all arrangements and expenses necessary for participation in the convention program. IASA cannot provide hotel or travel reimbursement unless agreed upon in advance.
Projectors and screens are available in each workshop room. Presenters must bring their own computer to run presentations. Computer speakers may be available with advanced notice.
Final consideration is at the discretion of the IASA board of directors.
For More Information Contact: Kristen Shreve - 208-345-1171 or
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service