Register Your Interest for 1 of 5 BULLY Toolkits
With the support of Sydney Community Foundation, we are looking for 5 Secondary Schools in Sydney to receive a free BULLY Project Educators DVD & Toolkit to implement in your school this year.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE Friday 10th June
Tell us a little bit about yourself and your school
Your First Name
Role/Position at School
Best Phone number to catch you on
TELL US WHY
Tell us a little bit about why you want to implement The BULLY Project at Your School
Tell us in less than 100 words why you want to implement The BULLY Project at your School.
Tell us a little bit about the bullying situation at your school
To be eligible to receive a free Toolkit, you will need to implement parts of the Toolkit as appropriate for your school. Katie Barry, Impact Producer for The BULLY Project in Australia will support you through the critical stages that you must undertake including:
1. Teacher Training - depending on your school needs, this might be a session in your staff meeting or several sessions over a period of time. You could also design a longer PD session if you feel that's what's needed at your school.
2. Undertake a School Climate Survey - you may already be gathering this data which is great, but if not, you will need to commit to undertaking a School Climate Survey
3. Implement The BULLY Project Lesson Plans - we have developed lesson plans for year 7-10 that map to the PDHPE Curriculum, but could also be tailored for offering in Homeroom/Registration Period or on special school incursions.
4. Hold a screening of BULLY either for students, parents or the whole community.
5. Facilitate Students to lead their own BULLY Project at their school
6. Review the project - you will work closely with Katie Barry (Impact Producer for Australia) and partake in a review of how The BULLY Project is going at your school. The review consists of short surveys along the way and casual phone/skype check-ins.
7. Katie will develop a mini-report of how your school is implementing The BULLY Project which may consist of photos, video and some student, staff, parent testimonials. This will be featured on The BULLY Project website and social media and maybe with some of our partners too!
We'll kick off the above activities this year, and could take up to a year to complete depending on how intensive your school is interested to partake.
I agree that but submitting my Expression of Interest for a free Toolkit that I will be required to work through the above requirements with Katie
Yes. Bring it on!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Loud Island.