Application to join the DDI Alliance Slack Workspace
The DDI Alliance provides a space for opt-in, participant-directed conversations taking place via Slack. Participants are encouraged to initiate and respond to discussions according to the community guidelines found at
The DDI Alliance Slack Workspace is for:
- DDI Alliance Members, Representatives, and anyone interested in learning about DDI
- Members of the public interested in exploring DDI Alliance membership, training, and resources
Discussion in the DDI Alliance Slack Workspace may include:
- Promotion of DDI-related events and resources by both the DDI Alliance and individual participants
- Requests for support finding DDI-related training or products
- Requests for support in using DDI-related products
- Creating workgroups and other subject-specific groups
- Other related conversation
DDI Alliance Slack Workspace members will not engage in:
- Selling products or services
- Foul language
- Discussions that violate the community guidelines
DDI Alliance Slack Workspace participants may choose to opt out at any time, but will be required to fill out the application again to restart participation. You may remove yourself from Slack or email
Please fill out the following application to gain access to the DDI Alliance Slack Workspace. Upon acceptance, participants will receive an email with information about the Slack communications tool.
Email address that you'll use to join Slack
Affiliation to DDI Alliance
Representative at a member organization
Staff at a member organization
Student at a member organization
Name of organization
Why are you interested in joining the DDI Alliance Slack Workspace?
How did you hear about the DDI Alliance Slack Workspace?
Please indicate your agreement to the following:
Agreement is required for participation.
I agree to be a good citizen of this collaboration space
I agree to adhere to the stated discussion focuses of this collaboration space
I agree to not use foul language or be a troll in this collaboration space
I agree that I will not use the DDI Alliance Slack Workspace to attempt to sell a product or service
I understand that I may be removed from the DDI Alliance Slack Workspace with no notice if I violate these terms
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Michigan.