Thank you for your interest in donating Personal Protective Equipment to ensure healthcare workers are protected as they respond to COVID-19. Donated goods will be distributed to local organizations addressing pressing community needs in response to COVID-19.
To make a donation, please indicate the item you will donate, the quantity, and provide your contact information. A member of the donation team will be in touch with you on the most appropriate donation site.

N95 masks (clinical or industrial)
Surgical masks
Isolation gowns (level 3 or 4)
Surgical gowns
Tyvek suits
Face shields (medical grade)
Goggles (medical grade)
Examination gloves
Surgical gloves
Sanitizing Wipes
Hand Sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol)
Infrared thermometers
Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPRs)
NP and OP Swabs
Sterile Sleeves
Shoe Covers

All donated items should be unused and in their original packaging.
All donated items should be commercially produced; we are not accepting homemade items at this time.
Non-expired N95 masks are preferred; however, expired masks in good condition may also be donated.
If you are interested in donating multiple supply needs, please fill out one form per item type. Donated items must be new or unused.
Contact Information:
You will be contacted with instructions on mailing or delivering your donation.
First Name *
Your answer
Last Name *
Your answer
Email address: *
Your answer
Phone Number:
Your answer
Are you purchasing these items or donating items already in your possession? *
Item to be donated: *
Quantity to be donated: *
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of State of Utah. Report Abuse