Dublin 2019 - Souvenir Book Ad Request
The Dublin 2019 Souvenir Book is a glossy, four-colour publication which typically features significant advertising content from professional, semi-professional, and fan organisations. It is traditionally the key Worldcon publication and is widely read and collected.
We offer advertising opportunities with a range of sizes from full page to quarter page, and in colour as well as black-and-white (B/W ads will be printed in CMYK).
Payment for any advertising should be made by credit card. We will issue you an invoice. To view/pay your invoice, please visit
Dublin reserves the right to review and reject advertising
Are you currently a Supporting or Attending member of Dublin 2019 Worldcon?
Please compress (zip) and email files to
. Files should be no larger than 10 MB. If you need to send larger files, please contact us to agree alternative delivery arrangements. (Large files can be uploaded via cloud storage sites such as Dropbox). If you have any questions please email
* The ad may bleed for no additional cost. Ad size to bleed on a full page is 210 x 297 mm plus 6 mm bleed on all sides – but keep text within text area due to the binding process. With double spread pages the size is 420 x 297 mm with 6 mm bleed on all sides. No live matter to fall within 6 mm of trim.
Copy submission guidelines for Souvenir Book
1. Please send press-ready electronic art.
2. For Double Page ads, send as two separate pages
3. Image resolution: files should be at 300 dpi at 100% of their printed size.
4. File type: we will accept PDF, TIF, high resolution JPG or EPS files. (Please do not send MS Word documents, standard JPG, or GIF files.) For PDF, use press quality setting or contact us for Souvenir Book PDF job options.
5. InDesign CS3 to CS6 files accepted if packaged with images and fonts.
6. Compression: zipped and Stuffit files accepted and recommended.
Colour and Content
1. Colour: all colour graphics should be saved in CMYK format.
2. Black-and-White: all black and white graphics should be saved in grayscale or other B/W format. The B/W ads will automatically be converted in the print process to CMYK which will add additional “depth” to the ad.
3. No RGB text or RGB art anywhere.
4. Images: all images in PDFs need to be embedded.
5. Fonts: embed all fonts, or convert all fonts to outlines.
6. If ad bleeds, include crop and bleed marks. Otherwise, crop marks optional.
Note: If we receive a file that does not meet these specifications, we might return it for another version.
Type of Advertiser
We have 3 rates available - Fan, Semi-Pro and Pro. Please email
if you need any help determining your rate category.
Fan rates apply to all nonprofit organisations with no salaried staff, such as fan-run conventions, clubs, and fanzines. Semi-Pro rates apply to businesses run part-time by their owners, small press publishers, non-profit charities.
Professional rates apply to all commercial, for profit organizations employing full-time staff.
Which rate category applies to this ad?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service