Questions about your project
In order to understand your project and goals better, please, fill out and submit the following form
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please, let us know how to address you
Please, let us know your business name
Please, let us know your email address so we could follow up with you
Please, let us know your phone so we could follow up with you
Location (Country, State, Province, ZIP or postal code)
Please, let us know where your business is located so we could estimate approximate delivery cost
Please, tell us how you prefer that we to reach you
If there is no response from us for more than 3 business days, please, check your SPAM email folder. And yes, we know that some people do not like emails, they prefer phone calls...
does not matter
What industry you need the new equipment for?
Lumber & timber milling
Pallet boards milling
Round wood (round dowels) milling
Log home manufacturing
Timber home manufacturing
Why do you need new equipment?
Please, select line(s) best describing the answer
I want to replace existing equipment in order to expand manufacturing capability or increase throughput/productivity
I want to manufacture new products
I want to develop a new business
I want to resell your machines on my market
What wood SPECIES do you mill?
For example: 50% spruce, 25% pine, 15% eucalyptus, 10% other...
What min-max DIAMETER of logs your new machinery/system should be able to accommodate?
For example: majority of my logs are in a range between 8" and 16" in butts, but about 20% of my logs are bigger than 16" in butts. Or specify it in mm or cm.
What min max log LENGTH your new machinery/system should be able to accommodate?
For example: I want to mill as small as 8 footers as well as 16 footers or specify it in meters
What is the minimum processing SPEED (throughput/productivity) you require?
Please, specify in terms of linear meters/feet of raw logs per minute, cubic meters or FBM of milled products
WHEN do you need the machinery to be delivered by?
We need in average 4 months for manufacturing and delivery
If you need surrounding infrastructure for new machine, what would it be?
Please check all that apply
Motorized in-feed log deck + log singulator
Motorized in-feed roll-table for logs or lumber
Motorized out-feed log roll-table for logs or lumber
Wood waste belt or scrabbing conveyor
Raw log transporting chain conveyor
Wood chipper to eliminate slabs and small stems and wood waste
Grinder / sharpenner for knives/cutters/saw-blades
Chop-saw (log cross-cut saw)
Log Home machines: notcher, mortising machine, log drilling machine, dove-tail system
Log sorting line
I will buy used equipment
I will buy new equipment
I already have everything for the sawmill
What is your target budget for this project?
We would like to offer you most effective COST/PERFORMANCE solution within your budget. If it doesn't fit into your budget, then we will suggest an alternative solution.
less than 50,000 USD
50,000 to 75,000 USD
75,000 to 100,000 USD
More than 100,000 USD
Depends on how much FINANCING I can get
I just do my research and/or I don't know my budget limit yet
If you are interested in financing/leasing then what is the percentage of the total cost you would like to get financed? (USA & Canada only)
Sorry, we cannot help with financing in other countries, but you can address to local leasing broker
I am not interested in financing or leasing
My business is outside of USA or Canada
I can put up to 10% down and I want remaining 90% to be financed
I can put up to 20% down and I want remaining 80% to be financed
I can put up to 30% down and I want remaining 70% to be financed
I can put up to 50% down and I want remaining 50% to be financed
I can put more than 50% down and I want remaining to be financed
Please, provide additional information if you think it will be helpful in the process
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Woodlandia.Ca.