1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 14-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be canceled 14 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled payment within this period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
3. Cancellation of memberships prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee as outlined in your membership agreement.
1. Please select the option below that best describes your reason for leaving.
Too Expensive (Financial Reasons)
Location (Not convenient or relocating)
Difficulty (The workouts were too difficult)
Injury (I am injured)
Lack of Attendance
Maternity (I am having a baby!)
2. How well did the Coaching Staff attend to your fitness goals and needs?
Not at all well
3. How would you describe your satisfaction with the facilities including equipment, parking, and accessibility?
Not at all satisfied
4. Overall, how would you rate your Op Meta experience?
5. How likely are you to recommend Op Meta to other athletes?
Not at all likely
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Op Meta.
Terms of Service