#WalesDURO19 Saturday night food choices
On Saturday 6th July 2019 we will bivvy at Tymawr Farm in the hamlet of Ysbyty Cynfyn just south of Ponterwyd (you know the place right!?)
- Dinner, breakfast, and bivvying is charged at £20 payable in cash to Daf the farmer
- It is not possible to pay just for camping without food, all riders are expected to pay £20
- Please make sure you pay Daf without being asked (preferably as soon as you arrive)
- Bottled beer (or hot drinks for those not drinking) will also be available to buy
- It won't go down well if anyone signs-up below and then fails to show... or shows up unannounced
This form is to get your food choices so Daf can prepare - please fill it in now (you have until midnight on Sun 28th June)
Both with crusty bread, non vegan also with cheese
option 1: Welsh Cawl (meat, potato&veg broth, our meat)
option 2: Veg Welsh Cawl (vegan)
option 1: toffee sponge with toffee sauce and custard
option 2: seasonal fruit oat crumble and custard (vegan)
option 1: Sausage and/or egg(v) and/or hash brown(vg) roll and beans
option 2: Porridge and stewed fruit (vegan)
Any food allergies Daf should know about?
How certain are you that you'll turn up?
I'm all good intentions... haven't even got transport sorted yet :/
I'll definitely be there, just try and stop me!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mostyn Brown.