Rep Your Red is a media campaign with the purpose of working to debunk the stigma that exists around HIV. We have been around for the past 4 years and we have reached people in over 20 states.
This year, we are looking to receive Rep Your Red pledges from individuals in all 50 states.
You can make your pledge by completing the form below. We are asking that you think about a way that feels authentic for you to do your part in debunking HIV stigma.
Ways you can work to debunk HIV stigma:
- Advocating for women living with HIV
- Treating people living with HIV with the same respect as I want to be given
- Educating myself and others about HIV
- Keeping it real about HIV
- Loving People Living with HIV (PLWH) the same
- Respecting confidentiality-
- Knowing resources for HIV prevention
- Taking Prep
- Normalizing living w/ HIV
- Acknowledging that HIV is not a death sentence
- OR any statement that works best for you
If you have any questions about this pledge or want to learn more about the Rep Your Red campaign, please contact Corey The Advocate at: email@example.com
If you are interested in becoming a Rep Your Red campaign ambassador, please complete this form: https://tinyurl.com/RYRAmbassadorSignUp