Titrating oxalic acid with sodium hydroxide
Your School eg. MHS
Your Name, Surname and Grade
1) Did we put a specific amount of oxalic acid in a specific volume of water?
2) If we go to the Periodic table and see the Atomic Mass number for C is 12, and we weigh out 12g of C, we then have...
1/2 mole of C
1 mole of C
2 moles of C
an indefinite amount of C
3) If we weigh out 24g of C this means we have...
4) If we have 8 g of oxygen, and the Atomic Mass number for O is 16, then we have ...
5) Number of moles (n) divided by volume (v) gives us...
6) The acid with 2 H and 2 C and 4 O is called...
7) a chemical or molecular formula ending .2H2O means...
we have acid of crystalisation
we have base of crystalisation
we have water of crystalisation
we have salt of crystalisation
8) Oxalic acid has a molar mass of...
9) 6.3 g of oxalic acid of M = 126g equals...
10) If we have a concentration of 0,05 moles in 1/4 dm cubed, the concentration c (where c=n/V equals) in moles per decimetre cubed equals...
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nuts4news.info.