Winter Zine Market: Community Table
Register here to include your zines on the Community Table at the 2021 Wellington Zinefest Winter Zine Market.
The market runs from 11 till 4pm on Saturday July 17, at Vic Uni School of Design Innovation, 139 Vivian Street. During this time, we'll have the Community Table set up. This is a free stall where one of our volunteers will sell other people's zines on their behalf.
Zinemakers can submit their zines to sell on this stall. In general we encourage people to have their own stalls - it's more fun! However putting your zines on the community table is ideal if you're:
- really anxious about stallholding but also really want to show off your work,
- have only one or two small zines, and don't feel you can make use of an entire stall,
- from out of town but really want to be included.
If you'd like to be included on the community table, please read this form carefully before submitting.
- the Community Table is exclusively for zines (we won't sell stickers, prints or other related materials),
- we accept a maximum of three zines from each zinemaker,
- all zines will need to be priced $5 or less (in keeping with the market's price limit).
By signing up for a stall, you agree that you will abide by this Code of Conduct:
How it Works
To have your zines on the Community Table, you'll need to first get them to us. You can either:
- bring them to us on the day, at the start of the market, or
- post them to us at: Wellington Zinefest, 105 Rakau Road, Hataitai, Wellington 6021. Make sure they arrive in time!
You'll also need to tell us how much your zines cost. Our volunteer will keep track of all of the sales. Once the market's finished, we'll add up all of your sales and transfer the takings your bank account.
You can pick up your unsold zines at the end of the market. Unfortunately, we don't have the capacity to return unsold zines through the post. Any unsold zines which haven't been collected at the end of the day will be added to the Wellington Zinefest zine library.
Next to your zines, we'll have a small sign with your name on it. This can be your artist name, government name or whatever you like.
Zine Titles and Prices
Please list the titles of the zines you'll be adding to the table, and how much you want them to sell for. In keeping with the market's price limit, all zines need to sell for $5 or less.
This is the account we'll transfer all your sales into.
Getting your zines
How will you get your zines to us?
Drop them off on the day (between 10:30 and 11:30am)
Post to 105 Rakau Road, Hataitai, Wellington
You can pick up any unsold zines at the end of the market, between 3:30 and 4pm. Please note that we're not able to post people's zines back to them - any unsold and uncollected zines on the table at the end of the day will become part of the Wellington Zinefest library.
Is there anything else you'd like us to know? Put it down here.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service