Justice Website Survey, 2022
This survey is anonymous!
If you have closed the website tab, follow this link to open if again:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Is it easy to find the Justice website on the internet?
2. Is the Justice website homepage helpful in finding information quickly ?
Not at all
3. Is it easy to find the subject you are looking for on the Justice website?
4. How easy is it to navigate the Justice website?
5. How well does the Justice website meet your information needs?
Not at all
6. Which content/subject do you VISIT MOST on the Justice website?
7. What information were you looking for that you COULD NOT FIND on the Justice website?
8. What type of problems have you encountered while using the Justice website?
9. Are there any comments or suggestions that can help us improve the user experience and interface of the Justice website?
Thank you for taking the time to complete our User Experience Survey!
Survey conducted by the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service