Get Loud Teaching Artist Application 2021
- Experience centering QTIBIPOC+ Social Justice Advocacy and/or Mental Health Issues and Awareness through Visual Art, Spoken Word/Poetry
- You will be asked to provide 3-4 lesson plans and samples of your own work
- Classroom or workshop facilitator experience preferred, but not required
- Must be 18+
- Deadline: Ongoing
Self-Describe your race & ethnicity
City and State of residence
Please provide a short bio about you and your passion work!
List your website and/or social media handles
Please list any accommodations you would need to facilitate your workshops (ASL interpreter, materials etc.).
Please choose the size of group you are comfortable leading:
I am comfortable with any number that may include more than 15 participants
If chosen for our 2021 calendar year, can Get Loud list you on our website as a teaching artist? *This will not exclude you from selection*
In addition to receiving a $50 minimum per workshop, list how else we can support you in your commitment to this program (food vouchers, coffee, artist materials, etc.):
Workshop Proposals Submission *Required*
- Email 3-4 workshop proposals you would lead for our program (PDF or DOC)
- Provide links to your previous work
Subject Line: Proposal Submission
What to expect
- You will receive an email confirming we retrieved your application and proposals
- Expect an email from us within a week of your submission with our decision
- If chosen, you will have an opportunity to connect with the team for an orientation
- All workshops will have an observer from the team
- Workshops will be held via zoom with closed captioning
Is your application complete?
Contact me before review
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service