To be a Letter Writer
Thank you for looking upto us for being a letter writer in this digital age. While we all love the written word, we at TIHLC do things a little differently.
A letter writer for us is a jack of all trades who seamlessly completes an order to fulfil a client's wishes. Below given is the form that you need to fill and if things work for us, you will be a letter writer on our platform. But while you choose to do so, let us share with you why and how do we do this.
Why this form?
We are in the process of seamlessly simulating a handwriting for the client and thus we would need your details to ship you the stationary and also see your handwriting. We would also want to simulate your writing and thus the lengthy process.
How writers engage with us -
- Based on application and review if you manage to run through our team of writing experts, we send you a pack our own stationary
- Your font is available on the website for choice for the customer
- If you get an order in your font style, we pass on the order to you with all details and instructions. Eg - Black ink or blue paper, does it have to be shipped with a picture (then printing the same)
- You write it and ship it out on our behalf at the post office
- You also click a picture and email the same to us along with the tracking id
- Based on the no. of words you write, you also fill up a shared file of your reimbursements to keep a tab on expenses and stationary
- We will reimburse the cost of shipping along with the writing charges at the end of the month
- Charges for writing - Rs 30/- for 100 words in the letter with envelope, for every extra 100 words you make another Rs 15/-
- If there are any other questions, please feel free to email us on
Your complete address with pincode
Registered Mobile No
How many letters can you write in a day?
More than 10
Are you working somewhere else full time?
Are you also interested in working on business letters?
Languages that you can write in
Share some pictures of your handwriting (Upload the same on your drive and share a link with us. If you have already shared with us, please skip)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Indian Handwritten Letter Co..