The New Student Referral Incentive Program is designed to thank current families for their valued investment in Reid Temple Christian Academy. This program awards a referring Academy family with a $550 tuition credit for each new family that is referred enrolled and attends Reid Temple Christian Academy for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Who Can Refer a New Family?
All existing Academy families have the opportunity to earn the tuition credit. Employees are not eligible.
• Current Academy families must submit a completed New Family Referral Form online at www.reidtempleacademy.com
• The New Family Referral Form must be submitted BEFORE the new family formally applies for admission.
No exceptions will be made to this requirement
• The new family must be enrolled and attend the Academy
• There is no limit to the number of families that you may refer; however, the total tuition credits received may not
exceed your tuition commitment in a given academic year nor will the credit be transferred over to the next academic year
• The referral incentive program begins immediately. The tuition credit will be applied in the 2017-2018 academic year after the new student has attended school for 30 days. The Academy will apply the tuition credit to your account over the remaining payment periods
• Final decision for student acceptance rests with the recommendation from the Admissions Coordinator and final approval by the Head of School
If you have any questions, please contact Miss Young, Admissions Coordinator at 301.860.6570 or email@example.com
Thank you for your referral to Reid Temple Christian Academy!
Reid Temple Christian Academy reserves the right to reevaluate, revise or cancel this program at any time.