Artist/Vendor registration for the Oldham County Comic Con at the Main Library, 308 Yager Ave. LaGrange, on Saturday, February 10th, 2018 (snow date, February 17th). The con is from 9:30-5pm. Order of registration does not guarantee space. We have a set number of booth spaces available. Choices of vendors will be based on quality of product, professionalism, and appropriateness for the venue. You will be contacted following your registration review, and payment will be due upon confirmation.
Do you require electricity at your booth space? This is an addition $10 charge.
How many tables would you like?
Each table is a fee of $30.
How many guests/workers are you bringing with you to man your booth? Please list number and names.
We will provide meal tickets for you and one guest at your table. There is a $5 hospitality fee for any guests beyond that.
Please list the type of merchandise you will have available at your booth and the age range of your audience..
Where did you hear about OC3?
Terms and Conditions
Exhibitor Contract Terms
A. Booth/Table Space
1. The Oldham County Comic-Con will provide a booth area for a vendor with
(1) 8’ tables and (2) chairs for $30.00
2. Electrical services are available, but must be requested when booth/table space is
reserved. There's an additional $10 charge for electrical drops, which is paid with
your booth/table reservation. Refer to the reservation form for information.
3. The Oldham County Comic-Con reserves the right to change booth locations at the
4. Exhibitor will keep their booth/table area clean and is responsible for any damage.
Exhibitor agrees to leave the area "broom clean" at the close of the show.
5. Renting, Selling, or Subletting booth space is strictly prohibited.
6. There is to be absolutely no tobacco products (including dip or chew), alcohol, or eCigs/Vaporizers in the convention hall. Smoking will be allowed in a designated area.
B. Payment for Space
1. Exhibitor understands the payment policy and agrees to pay as per the terms of the
2. There will be a $50.00 fee for checks returned unpaid.
3. All deposits are non-refundable.
C. Display Regulations
1. Exhibitors must be sure that all noise levels from sound systems are kept to a
minimum. The Oldham County Comic-Con reserves the right to determine at what point
that noise level constitutes interference with others and must be discontinued.
2. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits and may not exceed booth space
or 8 feet in height.
3. Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by the Exhibitor is the sole
responsibility of the Exhibitor.
4. Exhibitor agrees to remain set up during all exhibit hours. No early breakdowns of
exhibits are allowed without the prior consent of the show promoters.
5. Exhibitors must stay within the boundaries of their exhibit space.
D. Merchandise for Sale
1. Exhibitor agrees that all merchandise for sale is legal and licensed.
2. Bootleg merchandise is prohibited, and the promoter is not responsible, but will take
action if necessary.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO PORNOGRAPHY OR ADULT ONLY MATERIAL IS TO BE SOLD AT ANY
TIME AT THE OLDHAM COUNTY COMIC-CON.
4. Any items found to be offensive MUST BE REMOVED from sale. The Oldham County
Comic-Con staff has final say on what is, or is not, acceptable. If you have an item
that you believe someone may find to be questionable, please make sure to ask.
E. Taxes and Licenses
1. Exhibitors shall obtain any licenses, permits, identification numbers, or approvals
under federal, state, or local law applicable to its activities at the event at its sole
expense including the Kentucky State sales tax.
F. Damages & Losses
1. The show promoters and Oldham County Public Library are not responsible for any theft
2. Exhibitor is responsible for their own security during show hours.
1. No refunds will be given if exhibitor cancels.
2. Refunds will not be available due to Force Majeure (refer to H2).
H. Liability and Force Majeure
1. Hold Harmless
By paying for an exhibitor space, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by both the terms and conditions set on this contract. You acknowledge that failure to abide by the rules may result in the loss of your Exhibitor privileges without recourse or refund. By agreeing to exhibit at The Oldham County Comic-Con, the exhibitor agrees to protect, keep, and save the The Oldham County Comic-Con promoter(s) and Oldham County Public Library forever harmless from any damage, loss, theft, cost, liability, act of god, terrorism or expense that arises from their exhibiting at this show. This agreement covers full setup, run of the show, and teardown.
2. Force Majeure
In the event that Oldham County Public Library, or any part of the exhibit area thereof, is
unavailable, whether for the entire event or a portion of the event, as a result of fire, flood,
tempest, or another such cause, or as a result of governmental intervention, malicious
damage, acts of wars, strike, labor disputes, riot, or agency which the promoters have no
control, or should the promoters decide that because of any such cause it is necessary to
cancel, postpone, or re-site the show, or reduce installation time, exhibit time, or move-out
time, the Oldham County Comic-Con, and its promoters, shall not be liable to indemnify or
reimburse the Exhibitor in respect of any damage or loss, direct or indirect, arising as a result thereof.
I have read and agree to all terms and conditions.
I agree to the terms and conditions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service