Employment Tax Incentive (ETI) Educational Programme
This programme was launched by the Government with the aim of encouraging employers/companies to hire young job seekers. Skills Tech and Tshwane Institute of Technology(TiT) are contacted by companies specializing in the structuring of ETI for Companies to recruit and train unemployed people. As the South African Institute of Management(SAIM) we have taken up the role as Partner assisting Skills Tech and Tshwane Institute of Technology in identifying potential students to enroll in this programme.
Qualifying Potential Students for the ETI Educational programme:
1. Student must be in possession of a South Africa ID (or Asylum Seeker permit or identity
document issued in terms of the Refugees Act)
2. Student can be White / African / Indian / Coloured.
3. Student must be unemployed (not on UIF), and
4. Student must be between the age of 18 to 29. (NOTE, a Student must be able to complete
the training programme prior to their 29th birthday).
Please note the following:
1. This is a free study opportunity you will be given 12months to complete a subject from a national Diploma and obtain a certificate of completion from TiT (it is not a Learner ship and therefore no stipends are payable)
2. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU TYPED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS CORRECTLY.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SAIM.