Invitation to Coaches to apply for BSA Coaching Education and Player Development Boot Camp
We hope this message finds you well. Bluebird Soccer Academy (BSA) is excited to announce a unique opportunity for coaches dedicated to fostering talent development among young players within refugee settlements and beyond. We are organizing a 6-day intensive coaching education program and young player development boot camp in Kyangwali refugee settlement, featuring a 3-day comprehensive professional coaching sessions supported by career growth initiatives.
Coaching Education (3 Days ) from 11-13 December 2023:
- Intensive coaching skills and player management training.
- 20 coaches will be selected to participate in this phase.
Selection Process (End of Day 3):
- 10 coaches will be chosen based on their performance and commitment during the education program. These selected coaches will be compensated a small wage rate to facilitate their time and efforts to support the trainer from Norway and his logistic team.
Player Professional Training with a coach from Norway with selected coached : From 14th - 16 December 2023:
- The selected 10 coaches will undergo professional training led by an external mentor and coach from Norway. They will engage in practical skilling and training of the enrolled players as they interact to help the young players understand the concept of professional soccer .
In adherence to the policy of Joseph school of cultural exchange education for all (JOSCEEFA) that offers professional coaching services across the global and who are official partners for this boot camp, each participating coach and player will have to pay a commitment fee to ensure the program is more effective and desirable to everyone. While there is a significant investment in this program, BSA is committed to supporting coaches' career growth. As such, we ask if you are willing to contribute a registration fee to be part of this transformative experience.
- Registration fee for each participating coach will be 100,000 Ugx ( $28 ) including certificate and 150,000 ugx ( $ 40) for certificate with feeding for the 3 day education program. Note: you can choose which package to go for.
Points to note:
BSA will not offer any accommodation for coaches coming from far. However, we can help direct you where you can get the modest accommodation facility.
All participants will transport themselves to and from the training venue.
Benefits from the program:
Cultural exchange program and engagement. Understanding sports implementation in Norway and that in Uganda for learning purposes.
Stipend will be paid to selected coaches
Learning and sharing coaching experience
Connection, networking and collaboration
Interaction with players from various backgrounds, sex, age and ethnicity
Deadline extended to 7th December before midnight. Interviews for applicants will be on date 9th December.