We are in constant search for new reporters to join the team. Reporter's job is to work with others and bring the latest news to the community through FSNews. Gradually, if you decide to join the team, you will be assigned more and more complex and unique opportunities and side projects to work on.
By joining the team, you will:
- be able to work on your writing skills under the supervision of experienced copywriters
- have opportunities to attend public events with special press access
- have the chance to train your public appearance and relations
- get access to diverse exclusive information before public releases
- be able to work on your own projects and ideas within or alongside FSNews
- be part of a group of flight simmers with the same passion as you have
- earn some money by working for FSNews
If you want to join the FSNews Team, you can fill out the application below. We go through each of the applications carefully, and will inform you within 72 hours upon submitting the form if you've passed the initial round.
For legal reasons, you have to be at least 15 years old to submit an application. By submitting the applications, you agree that all your information is correct and that you agree and are aware that you will have to sign an NDA prior to officially joining the team.