Thank you for your interest in joining the MSO development team. Please review the following responsibilities and complete the following application to be considered for a position as an MSO iOS App Developer.
Afterwards, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject labeled as "[MSO] Application for iOS App Developer - Last Name, First Name."
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Able to write clean code easily understood by other collaborating developers
- Able to debug errors and take measures to prevent future issues
- Prioritize application maintainability, extensibility, and flexibility
- Refine application performance and adhere to good design patterns
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Be open to collaborating with others
- Willing to provide thoughtful input through the design/development process
- Have a positive attitude towards learning and applying knowledge in a hands-on environment
- Willing to learn necessary skills to contribute to their respective team
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoatouch framework (or willing to learn)
- Including but not limited to Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Animation, etc.
- Interested in designing UI/UX for a wide audience range using prototyping tools and build custom UIViews and animation
- Interested in developing and deploying advanced health and fitness related applications for the iOS platform
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with iOS app development and can demonstrate previous projects
- Using Auto Layout with Xcode
- Integrating application with back-end services using RESTful APIs and network calls
- Evaluating and using external libraries and APIs to accomplish expected application functionality
- Experience designing UI for iOS apps
- Experience with Git