Winter Faire 2019 Vendor Application
Saturday, December 7th 12pm-6pm (Vendor end time is 5:30pm)
Please complete the form below for your application. Once confirmed, payment may be made by mailing to:
The Waldorf School of San Diego Attn: Winter Faire, 3547 Altadena Ave. San Diego, CA 92105
or leave payment up front in Chambless parent folder at the lower school.
For questions please call Michelle Chambless at (619) 831-2591 or email
Booths reserved on a first come - first serve basis.
Winter Faire Vendor Information:
Each year this joyous celebration welcomes hundreds of families for a variety of activities, crafts, games, food, drinks and community offerings. We encourage many different vendors to join our day of festivities and we give as much exposure as possible through our community communications and social media channels.
Vendor Booth 10x20: $150
Vendor Booth 10x15: $125
Vendor Booth 10x10: $100
Rent Shade per booth: $20
Rent Banquet Table: $15
Waldorf Lot pre-assigned parking: $20
John Marshall Lot (across the street from WSSD) pre-paid parking: $5
Vendor Guidelines & Set Up Information:
• We look for & appreciate environmentally friendly, hand-made goods made of natural
materials (wool, cotton, wood, etc.) including gift bags & wrapping.
• Food products must be packaged and wrapped according to California food vendor laws
and cannot compete with our Winter Faire food service.
• Each vendor is responsible for their own sales and sales tax including their own cash box
or envelope and appropriate change. Please note that Winter Faire tokens are not
exchangeable for cash and should not be accepted as a form of payment.
• Set up begins at 8am and vendors must be ready to do business at 11:30am.
• You may pull up your car to unload items with clearance before 11:00am cut-off.
• Our vendor area is outside and does not come with a table or shade. You may bring your
own or rent a table and/or shade for an extra charge. See application for pricing. Let us
know ASAP if you need a table or tent as they are first come first served.
• Make sure items are clearly marked with prices.
• Please make effort to conceal empty boxes, etc so the presentation stays appealing.
• The Waldorf School parking lot is for reserved spaces only; street parking is free; fee
parking is available across the street.
The Waldorf School of San Diego * 3547 Altadena Ave. San Diego, CA 92105
City, State, Zip
Products you will be selling and/or advertising
Vendor Booth 10x20 - $150
Vendor Booth 10x15 - $125
Vendor Booth 10x10 - $100
Other Add Ons
Canopy Rental - $20
Table Rental - $15
Pre Assigned Parking Spot (WSSD Lot) - $20
Pre Paid Parking Spot (John Marshall Lot) - $5
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service