This is free certified training.
This training is provided to support and focus on:
* Be familiar with Harrow safeguarding procedures
* Being familiar with and be able to identify different types and signs of abuse
* Understand the impact of abuse on children and young people
* Understand your responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
* Know what to do if you are worried a child is being abused
* Understand legislation and guidance that underpins work with children & young people
* Understand the roles and responsibilities different professionals and agencies have to protect children & promote their welfare
* Understand the importance of inter-agency work
Bookings can be made by completing this form or through:
Date: Thursday 14 December 2017
Time: 10:30 - 1:30 pm
Venue: Wealdtsone library
Address: 38-40 High St, Harrow HA3 7AE
Parking: Good public transport links Pay and display parking.
Phone : 020 8861 5894
We also offer one to one support with child protection issues and concerns or general guidance and support with policies.
Please note that this training is funded by the Harrow Local Safeguarding Childrens Board and is only free for organisations working with Children and Young People in Harrow