2020 Outdoor Nationals Questionnaire
The NSAF is exploring all options in this age of COVID-19 concerning Outdoor Nationals. We want to give athletes one last chance to perform, but only if it's absolutely safe for athletes, coaches, officials, parents, and fans. It is impossible to say whether the circumstances will permit us to hold the meet but we'd like to hear your opinions on alternate dates and locations.

Thank you!
Email address *
Your Name *
Your answer
Affiliation- Please select one. *
Required
City and State *
Your answer
Would you or your athletes compete at The Outdoor Nationals if the meet were held in mid-August instead of July? *
Would you or your athletes compete at a comparably outstanding venue in South Dakota? *
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
reCAPTCHA
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy