Guidelines for Submission:
1. Event Hosts must also register for FallCon30. Event Hosts receive a $10.00 refund per event per session (up to a maximum of 50% of your pass value). The refund will be dispersed after the event.
2. Event submissions must be able to run simultaneously with multiple other events in the hall. There are no additional spaces outside of the hall. Noise restrictions will be in place and extremely loud events will not be permitted.
3. Fill in the the following form as completely as possible. Submit a separate form for every unique event. For multiple sessions of the same event, please only use 1 form.
4. All entrants must agree to the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the form to be eligible for approval.
The Event Host will receive a confirmation email after submission. The Event Coordinator will contact entrants with any questions or clarifications regarding any aspects of the event. This does not indicate that the event will necessarily be approved.Once an event is approved, the Event Coordinator will confirm to the entrant when and where a draft description of the event will be posted. It can then be reviewed and updated with any appropriate pictures, or links to attendee-useful information.
The final event list and early bird registration will be posted on July 1st, 2017.
If there are any questions, feel free to contact Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will direct the question to the appropriate team member for response.
Once the event has been approved, the coordinator will contact the entrant to know when and where the draft of the event is posted, so it can be reviewed and updated with any appropriate pictures, or links to attendee-useful information.
1. Adherence to our policies and procedures (www.fallcon.com/about/rules-and-terms/)We reserve the right to cancel/remove events and or hosting privileges should they not be adhered to.
2. By hosting an event, you agree that your image or likeness and event info may be used for advertising or promotional purposes. Your event may also be featured in our program in greater detail, beyond the schedule information.
3. Check in at least 30 minutes before the event starting.
4. The Event host will come prepared to teach with sufficient copies of the required material to run the event