By executing this document, you will assume certain risks and responsibilities. Please read carefully.
A copy of this agreement will be sent to the e-mail you input below. The e-mail address will be used as legal confirmation of this agreement.
Student Full Name (Participant Name)
1. This is a binding legal agreement; therefore, clarify any questions or concerns before signing.
2. As a Participant in the competitions, tournaments, games, activities, programs, services and events provided, arranged, organized, conducted, sponsored or authorized by the Small Schools Athletic Federation and its Member Schools (described in Appendix “A”), collectively or independently (collectively the “Activities”), the undersigned, being the Participant and the Participant’s Parent/Guardian (collectively the “Parties”), acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
3. The Small Schools Athletic Federation, its Member Schools (described in Appendix “A”), and its respective owners/operators, directors, officers, shareholders, members, volunteers, other participants, employees, contractors, agents, sponsors, suppliers, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the Activities, successors, assigns and representatives (collectively the “Federation”) are not responsible for any injury, property damage, death, expense, loss of income, damage or loss of any kind suffered by the Participant during, or as a result of, the Activities and the risks relating to the Activities.
We have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 1 - 3
YES, We have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 1 - 3
4. The Parties understand and acknowledge that the Activities have foreseeable and unforeseeable inherent risks, hazards and dangers that no amount of care,
caution or expertise can eliminate, including without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life.
5. The Participant is participating voluntarily in the Activities. In consideration of the Participant’s participation, the Parties hereby acknowledge that they are aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with or related to the Activities. The risks, dangers and hazards include, but are not limited to, injuries from:
a) The Activities of the Federation, including but not limited to: Badminton, Ball Hockey, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country Running, Curling, DodgeBall, Flag Football, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Outdoor Soccer, Softball, Table Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball.
b) Failing to comply with the rules established for participation
c) Bad weather conditions including hypothermia, sunstroke, or dehydration
d) Failing to remain within designated areas
e) Contact, colliding, falling or being struck by other participants or equipment
f) Executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques;
g) Vigorous physical exertion, strenuous cardiovascular workouts and rapid movements;
h) Exerting and stretching various muscle groups;
i) Falls to the ground or floor due to uneven or irregular terrain or surfaces;
j) Failure to properly use any piece of equipment or from the mechanical failure of any piece of equipment;
k) Spinal cord injuries which may render me permanently paralyzed, permanent disability and death; and
l) Travel to and from events which are an integral part of the Federation Activities.
We have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 4 and 5
YES, We have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 4 and 5
6. In consideration of the Federation allowing the Participant to participate in the Activities, the Parties agree:
a) That the Participant’s physical condition is appropriate to participate in the Activities;
b) To comply with the rules and regulations for participation in the Activities.
c) That if the Participant observes an unusual significant hazard or risk, the Participant will remove themselves from participation and bring such to the attention of an Federation representative immediately.
d) That the Federation does not undertake to provide health, accident, disability, hospitalization, personal property or other insurance for the Participant in the Activities and the Parties affirm they have ascertained appropriate insurance to protect the Participant.
Release of Liability
7. In consideration of the Federation allowing the Participant to participate in the Activities, the Parties agree: To freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards, and possibility of personal injury, death, property damage, expense and related loss, including loss of income, resulting from the Participant’s participation in the Activities and travel to and from the Activities.
We have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 6 and 7
YES, We have read and agree to be bound by paragraphs 6 and 7
8. This Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario in respect of any matter or thing arising out of this Agreement.
9. The Parties expressly agree that agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law and that if any of its provisions are held to be invalid, the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
10. The Parties acknowledge that they have read this agreement and understand it, that they have executed this agreement voluntarily, and that this agreement is to be binding upon themselves, their heirs, next of kin, assigns, executors, administrators and representatives. By typing in your name as participant below, your name as your parent/guardian below and clicking the “We Agree” icon, the Parties agree to be bound this Legal Agreement.
Participant's School Name
Academy for Gifted Children - P.A.C.E.
A.R.S. Armenian Day School
Aurora Montessori School
Aurora Preparatory Academy
Blaisdale Montessori School
Blyth Academy (Lawrence Park)
Blyth Academy (Thornhill)
Central Montessori School
Country Garden Montessori Academy
Fieldstone King's College School
German International School Toronto
The Giles School
Glenn Arbour Academy
Humberside Montessori School
Islamic Foundation Private School
Khalsa Community School
King Heights Academy
La Citadelle Academy
Leo Baeck Day School North
Leo Baeck Day School South
Lycée Français de Toronto
Metamorphosis Greek Orthodox School
Metro Prep Academy
The Montessori Country School
Newtons Grove School
North Toronto Christian School
People's Christian Academy
Richmond Hill Montessori and Private Elementary School
The Rosedale Day School
Rowntree Montessori Schools
Royal Crown Academic School
Seneca Hill Private School
St. Jude's Academy
Tall Pines School
TMS (Bayview Campus)
Toronto Prep School
Toronto Waldorf School
Town Centre Private Schools
Ulpanot Orot Girls High School
Unionville Montessori Private School
University of Toronto Schools
Voice Integrative School
Whitefield Christian School
Wishing Well Montessori
Parent or Guardian (Full Name)
*By typing your name in the box, you are signing this permission form electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature for the purpose of this form.
Student Full Name (Child's Name)
Date of Birth (Student/Participant)
Please verify the date before submitting the form. (Eligibility from 2001 to 2015 ) DATE MUST BE INDICATED: MONTH/ DAY/ YEAR
Emergency Phone Number
(Please confirm e-mail address. The e-mail address given at the beginning of this form will be used as legal confirmation of this agreement , and a copy of the agreement will be sent to the address)
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service