WA THESPIANS Associate Board Member Application
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Washington Thespians Chapter Leadership. As a member of the board, you will provide your valuable voice to the leadership of WA Thespians.
Responsibilities of an associate board member are as follows:
* Attend and assist at the set up meetings for conferences.
* Attend any scheduled board meetings
* Attend any emergency board meetings if at all possible.
* Fulfill the duties and tasks of their specific board position
* Attend the annual state board retreat (generally in August)
* Travel may be required
If you have any questions about being part of the board, please feel free to contact Chapter Directors Kristina Cummins
and/or Stewart Hawk
Name (First Last)
Best Email address you check regularly
Troupe Number, if applicable
What are the strengths that you will bring to the board? Please check all that apply.
A strong alumni connection
Social media/webmaster skills
Junior Thespian Advocacy
Please provide a brief explanation of why you'd like to be part of the Washington State Thespian board.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service