What is the role of a Mosaic Ambassador?
1. To take the key messages of the St. Louis Mosaic Project to the broader community, both native and foreign-born
2. To model behavior that is welcoming and inclusive to those who were born outside of the United States
3. To support local organizations who work to educate and elevate the skills of immigrants
4. To make connections among international students, St. Louis regional businesses, global companies desiring to do business in the St. Louis region, universities, governmental and social agencies
5. Take a Mosaic Tour at the International Institute every third Saturday of the month
What does a Mosaic Ambassador do?
1. Spread awareness of the Mosaic Project by sharing Mosaic flyers with those in your work, home, family, faith, or community circles
2. Interview foreign-born individuals to be included on the Mosaic Project website
3. Attend at least one Mosaic Ambassador event in the year