Registration form - Cape Town Mini-Conference 2014
Arrival: Thursday, 23 October
Departure: Sunday, 26 October
Bring: a towel (otherwise, available for a nominal fee)
1. EASA will only book and pay for members/participants who have registered and paid on time. (before 5 September 2014)
2. Transport must be paid by the participants themselves.
3. The conference fee includes: simple breakfast, lunch, supper and 2 tea breaks daily. One evening will be a braai. Anything else (other meals, beverages, services of the lodge or conference venue, etc.) must be paid by the participants themselves.
4. The accommodation mentioned below is the basic (dorms and shared bathrooms). If you need something more luxurious, please let us know.
5. The payment (basic fee and accommodation) must be received before the 5th of September 2014.
Pay into the account of EASA using your name as reference. The banking details are:
Account number: 2656337054
Generic Branch Code:198765 (NEDBANK)
Proof of payment must be sent to:
With country code, please
I live in:
country of residence
My email address is:
I am a member of EASA for 2014:
I want to register in the following category and will pay the indicated basic fee
Category A = financially able, Category B = not financially able
Category A - R150-00
Category B - R50-00
I will stay in a dorm room at Riverview Lodge on the following nights
EASA members: R80/night, Others: R160/night
Thursday, 23 October
Friday, 24 October
Saturday, 25 October
My meal preference is:
I would like to present a talk or guide a session:
I will pay by:
Bank transfer to the account above
I am a foreigner and need a different method of payment.
The amount that I need to pay is:
Basic cost + accommodation
I agree to the conditions above:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service