CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM
5th - 6th March 2021, Accra-Ghana
This is a special form for delegates who apply through our ambassadors the fees applied here are discounted.
GHC100 | $18
After filling this form, kindly make payment to MTN Mobile Money Number 0541111370, Name: Global Youth Empowerment Centre or dial *713*33*29# on all networks for Ghanaians, payment can also be made at
You can as well pay directly to our MTN Mobile Money Number: An Invoice number will be sent to your email after payment. Your registration can only be confirmed after payment.
You can make payment either by:
• Must be between the ages of 15 and 45 at the time of application
• Registration is only possible via the GYEC website, GYEC does not provide any confirmation of registration from any other source.
• All registration fees are 100% non-refundable
• Delegates need to pay full fees before their registrations are confirmed.
• Global Youth Empowerment Centre has no policy of instalment fees or pays on arrival,
• Once the registration fees paid, delegates need to send the receipt at
. You will receive confirmation within 24 hours.
• We provide letters of invitation to confirmed delegates who require Visa to enter the designated location.
• Global Youth Empowerment Centre cannot guarantee grant or refusal of Visa. Candidates have the responsibility of ensuring that they meet Visa requirements accordingly.
Accommodation and internal transport arrangements.
1. Persons who may require accommodation and other transport arrangement may pay an extra amount to cater for such.
The amount ranges from $70-$150 for the two day conference depending on personal choice.
Participants who are seeking for sponsorships and support from organisations/ institutions in their countries or else any other part, should submit a special request for letters and sponsorship request proposal from our International Relations office by sending emails to
not later than 25th of February 2021.
*THE REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Global Youth Empowerment Centre.