This Maker Market is an indoor feature of a larger community event that includes an outdoor farmers market, live music, antique cars, food trucks and a beer garden to be set up along Lexington Avenue.
We’re looking for 24 Cape Ann Artisans, Crafters or Maker vendors. This
is a semi-juried event and vendor selection will be based on craftsmanship, innovation, materials, creativity and
quality. An emphasis on handmade gifts for holidays is a plus for this market.
We will not accept vendors selling directly imported goods, otherwise
commercially made (buy/sell) items or direct sales.
- Vendor fee is $35 and will be directed to the Magnolia
Library Capital Campaign to fund critical building improvements.
- Indoor Vendor Space Approx. 8’x5’
- Vendors must provide own table, no longer than 6
feet. Due to limit to one table per space, think vertical
- Vendor spots will be assigned.
- Electrical connection and wifi are available.
Vendors must provide own extension cord.
- No payment is due until your
application has been accepted.