HHS Arts, Crafts & More Show
Howard High School • 8700 Old Annapolis Road • Ellicott City, Maryland 20143
Saturday, October 5, 2019
10 am to 3 pm
• Vendors will provide their own display/materials/equipment, to include tables, chairs, cloths, backdrops and dolly, etc.
• 100 spaces, approximately size 8' x 8’.
• Limited spaces with electricity ($5 fee) are available on a first-applied basis. Extension cords are not provided.
• We reserve the right to accept a limited number of vendors selling the same type of products.
• Only one direct sales vendor per product line. Selection will be determined on a first sign up basis.
• We will notify all vendors of acceptance. Please do not make payment until you are accepted
• Payment by Checks (payable to Lions' Pride) or Online ($2 transaction fee).
• Vendors handle their own sales, including tax collection, and obtaining a Maryland Retail Sales Tax License.
• Application fee is non-refundable if vendors are not able to attend the event.
• Set up is Saturday from 7:30 - 9:30 am. Breakdown is from 3-4 pm only. Volunteers will be available to help setup.
Select the category that best describes your products (we reserve the right to refuse exhibition of duplicate or inappropriate products)
Personal Care/Skin Care/Soap
Provide additional product detail :
Are your products handmade or are you a direct sales vendor
Number of spaces (Maximum 2)
One Space ($40)
Two Spaces ($75)
Is electricity needed?
Yes ($5 extra fee)
How did you hear about our event?
By submitting this Application, you agree to hold harmless Howard High School, the State and County School System, the Lions Pride Booster Club, all volunteers, workers or any person, authority or sponsor of this event for any claims, liabilities, demands, damage, loss, cost and expense of any kind arising out of my participation in this event. I agree to the terms and conditions in this Application form. (Must be 18 years of age or older to sign this application.) Typing your name here constitutes your signature. *
ACCEPTANCE and PAYMENT: Once notice of acceptance is received, I agree to pay the appropriate amount online through the Lion's Pride Paypal store (link to be provided). Application fees are non-refundable. Typing your name here constitutes your agreement. *
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service