IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
(Please go through the following points and apply only if you have understood all of them and agree to abide by them.)
1) Each student selected will have to personally spend approximately Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs.1,25,000. The amount would be incurred by student for visa, air travel, stay, local travel in US and other contingencies as applicable at the time of travel. Take your Parents consent for this.
2) ONLY if you can afford to pay the amount as specified in point 1 above, then you apply through this form. Direct application on any other website will be a waste of time and effort. This google form is the only way you can apply.
3) College will select applicants based on Academics, Online test, Group Discussion, Interviews.
4) After applying and getting selected from college, you cannot cancel your name. In that case you will be liable to pay the specified amount even if you are not participating.
5) The decision of college authorities engaged in selection panel of UIF from GIT is final and non-disputable.
6) ONLY semester 4 BE (any branch) and semester 4 B. Arch students are eligible to apply.
7) Students shortlisted for INTERVIEW round would have to bring their detailed resume with Photograph and copies of all marks cards and certificates.
8) After college level selection, ONLY those students who complete all interviews, assignments given by the Stanford University to their satisfaction and evaluation and show demonstrable change in the college through their activities, would be selected by Stanford University for the Silicon Valley meetup in March 2019.
The academic criteria is 7 CGPA minimum from semester 1 to semester 3. The eligible list is available with your CR
You should have participated in as many extra curricular activities as possible and justify it with supporting certificates. Any additional academic achievements, awards and accolades need to be mentioned in the resume.
APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE SATISFYING ALL ABOVE CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS. CASUAL ATTITUDE STUDENTS WILL BE DEALT WITH SERIOUSLY LATER.
Applicants must be ready to attend a online test of 60 minutes on 30th April 2018 at time slots displayed at the Placement Cell by 28th April 2018.