Brander is adding a new vertical to focused on Customer Acquisition for B2G brands, enabling them to find and engage prospects that result in explosive growth. Our custom approach utilizes innovative personalization technology that drives the creation and cadence of clients’ sales funnel, shortens sales cycles, and grows deal size by improving account target and lead quality.
We are adding another Creative Project Manager (CPM) to our team to oversee work production for our growing roster of clients.
The CPM ensures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to achieve earnings, growth, and profit goals. The CPM is responsible for all creative operations for a group of accounts, including:
* Assigning projects and tasks to the talent team
* Upholding Branders’ production standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability
* Navigating shifts and conflicts in complex projects
* Delighting clients and ensuring alignment in product fulfillment
1. Project and Account Management
a. Serve as the point of contact for your clients. Build and grow your business relationship by delighting your client with awesome results
b. Plan, develop, and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality service to clients
c. Provide detailed information and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets leading to stable and profitable accounts
d. Oversee creative consultations with account teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations
e. Work with product and technical teams to simplify processes, platform, and pricing
2. Talent Coordination
a. Maintain clear, concise daily communication with the team of writers, artists, production, and traffic personnel.
b. Oversee their execution of all creative efforts to ensure they are on strategy, on budget, and on schedule
c. Onboard new talent team members
d. Serve occasionally, as needed, as a hands-on talent member to actively deliver on client projects
e. Maintain external professional relationships to assure the ongoing availability of specialized expertise, gifted freelancers, and reputable studios/producers to add to the Brander talent pool
a. Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of Brander to prospects, clients, and team members
b. Support other functional team members (eg sales) as requested
* 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or online platform administration
* 2+ years of experience in project management
* Technically savvy and enjoy diving into new applications. You’re not a developer and that’s ok; however, you embrace technology and are eager to be hands-on.
* Skilled in relationship building, communication, organization, follow-up, and follow-through.
* Preference for a startup growth environment and working within a small, nimble team.
* Experience in digital demand generation.
* Familiarity with content experience platforms, digital advertising, and marketing automation.
* Bachelor’s degree.