TAO Executive- in- Residence Candidate Information
From the TAO Executives in Residence:
Our Purpose: To make a positive and lasting difference in the lives of TAO community leaders and members
Our Values: Uncompromising integrity and professionalism
Unwavering commitment to and passion for helping others to be successful
Commitment to excellence, continuous improvement, and lifelong learning
Who we are:
The Executives in Residence (EIR) of the Technology Association of Oregon are a diverse group of seasoned executives
- Are not employees of a company eligible for TAO membership
- Have held executive position(s) for companies or divisions of at least $10M in revenue for at least 10 years and have demonstrated not only knowledge in their areas of expertise but also outstanding outcomes in their work.
EIR members are committed to contributing to technology growth in Oregon and to enhancing the success of TAO members by sharing their insights and expertise with TAO members through
- Serving on TAO committees
- Participating in programs of value to TAO members
- Providing one-on-one mentoring and/or coaching to TAO members
- Providing advisory services to TAO member companies
We are not:
- Consultants/ coaches for hire
- Service providers expanding our prospects
- Currently employed at a company eligible for TAO membership
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Executive Positions held (from-to):
Departments/ Areas of deep knowledge
C-Level/ Board of Directors
Customer Operations/ Customer Success
Size of companies/ divisions you oversaw:
Why are you interested in joining the TAO Executives-in-Residence?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Technology Association of Oregon.