Alee Academy Student Enrollment Form
This is to certify that all the information on each page of this registration form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Falsification of information will forfeit student's athletic extracurricular eligibility for one (1) calendar year from the date of discovery of the violation. (SB Policy 5.80). The School Board of Lake County, Florida is authorized to collect social security numbers (“SSN”) of students as set forth in Sections 1008.386 and 119.071 (5)(a) 6, Florida Statutes. The provision of a student’s SSN on the enrollment form is optional and is not required as a condition for enrollment within the District.
837.06 False official statements. - Whoever knowingly makes a false statement in writing with the intent to mislead a public servant in the performance of his or her official duty shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
This is the documentation you will need to mail or bring to the school. Before this Enrollment form can be processed, the school you are enrolling in will need the below information, via mail or in person.
• Students Birth Certificate
• Proof of immunizations on a Form 680, which can be obtained at the Department of Health in Lake County or through your private physician.
• Proof of physical examination by a U.S. doctor within a year of enrollment (first day of entry at school).
• Withdrawal Form from previous school.
• Last report card
• If applicable: Current IEP, Current EP, Current 504 plan, ESOL/ELL plan
• Valid Florida Driver’s License/ID with current physical address OR a Florida Voter’s Registration Card with the current physical address.
• Current lease or rental agreement (additional documentation could be requested), Bill of sale or deed for house with current physical address, OR Homestead Exemption receipt with current physical address.
• Utility deposit receipt OR current utility bill with current physical address.
• If applicable: Court Custody Documentation (this includes divorce decrees, Foster Care documentation, etc.)
Temporary Documentation Exemption: Students who lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence, have a right to immediate enrollment under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act 42 U.S.C. 11435. A completed Student Residency Questionnaire is needed to determine eligibility. For further assistance please call Families in Transition (F.I.T.) at 352-742-6964 OR 352-742-6967
Name of person completing this application (Last, First)
What school year are you enrolling for?
Enrollment option preference at this time:
Traditional face to face instruction
Innovative learning option (following class schedule from home via Zoom or Google classroom)
Has this student been in Lake County Schools before?
What school is your student transferring from?
What is the student's current grade level?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Aleeacademy.org.