Node.TLV 2020 Call For Papers
Wait, what? 🤯
Node.TLV 2020 is the first worldwide Node.js conference in Tel-Aviv!
The agenda will include a multi-track 1-day conference.
When is it? 🤩
March 3rd, 2020
David Intercontinental, Tel Aviv
What we are looking for? 🧐
The topic of the submitted talk should be relevant to the Node.js community and technologies around it.
We want practical ideas that attendees can apply at work the next day.
We love interesting case studies, inspiring success and failure stories, awesome tools and libraries, deep dives and advanced features of Node.js, and whatever else you feel is relevant for our audience.
Some ideas for topics:
- Scaling Node Apps & Performance
- Trends and hot topics which are relevant in 2020 and beyond
- Design patterns and best practices
- Production & Ops
- Tests - beyond the common knowledge
- New approaches, experience from the battlefield
Some Notes ✍
- All international speakers get invited to a tour of Israel for free.
- You can propose multiple talks and edit your CFP later on.
- CFP is open until November 30th
What country/city are you coming from?
Your company and title
Brief bio of yourself
2-3 short paragraphs is the best formula, let the audience know what they are about to hear
Audience Experience Level
Have you given this talk before? If so, where?
Links to your videos / slides, and anything else that will help us choose this talk
Your social links
Github, Twitter, Website, Blog, Linkedin, etc.
Public URL of face photo
If you are accepted, will you join the 1-day tour of Israel after the conference?
1 day tour of the Dead Sea and Jerusalem
Do you think your company will be interested in covering your travel expenses in exchange for a sponsorship?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 500Tech.