ZERO MARKET N22 - 2020
ORGANISED BY LUSO ROOTS | SUPPORTED BY HARINGEY COUNCIL
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE LAUNCH AT OUR NEW LOCATION IN JANUARY 2020.
Zero Market N22 is an outdoor market which takes place on the 1st Sunday of every month at Myddleton Road Market - Myddleton Road N22.
If you would like to be considered as a trader, please submit this booking form. Please note that our market is a zero waste zone and that single use plastic packaging or any other items are not allowed. All of your packaging and cutlery has to be 100% compostable, recyclable or reusable. Please note that you will need your own set up, including gazebo and tables.
Dates for 2020:
Sunday 5th January
Sunday 2nd February
Sunday 1st March
Sunday 5th April
Sunday 3rd May
Sunday 7th June
Sunday 5th July
Sunday 2nd August
Sunday 6th September
Sunday 4th October
Sunday 1st November
Sunday 6th December
Please note that you need a Street Trading License from Haringey Council. This costs £25 and covers up to 6 dates. If we offer you a space, we will email you the application form for this. The license is separate from the pitch fee and you are responsible for paying both.
Pitch Fees for 2020:
- Hot food seller - £45
- Food / Drink / Bakes / Producer - £35
- Clothes, craft & beauty - £35
- Charity seller - £30
- Charity Information-only stall - £25
PRICES WILL BE HIGHER FOR SUMMER & WINTER FESTIVALS ( JUL & DEC )
Pitches are 3mX3m. If you require a bigger space, you will have to pay more.
Before you start trading with us, we require you to provide evidence of:
- Public liability insurance to the value of £5M or more
If you are a food or drink business you also need to:
- Register your food business with your local authority 28 days before you start trading
- Complete a Fire Risk Assessment form in advance of the day
- Have a Food Hygiene Rating of 3 or more (if you haven't been inspected yet, just let us know)
- Have a valid Level 2 food safety hygiene certificate
If you're selling alcohol you also need to apply for a TEN (temporary event notice) from the council.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service