Фамилия Имя Отчество
1. Jill ... TV every evening.
C) is watching
2. He ... now.
B) is reading
C) are reading
3. ... there three girls in the room?
4. They go to the cinema ... Sundays.
5. Has she got a car? No, she ... .
6. Jim's birthday is ... July the 8th.
7. ... is that dog?
8. ... is Peter? He's in the garden.
9. These are the ... toys.
10. ... milk is there in the bottle?
A) Are there
B) How many
C) How much
11. I've got ... money. I can buy an ice-cream.
A) a little
12. Ann ... tennis well.
B) don't play
C) doesn't play
13. Next Monday ... the National Gallery.
A) I'm going to
B) I visit
C) I haven't visited
14. The waitress fetched us three ... of beer.
15. George ... in the office ten minutes ago.
B) won't be
C) hasn't been
16. She prefers buying clothes ... ironing them.
17. Can she really be so stupid as ... his lies?
A) to believe
18. I ... to stay in tonight rather than go to the party.
A) would rather prefer
B) would prefer
19. A visit to Florida wouldn't be ... without seeing the alligators.
20. Driving in America can be a pleasurable ... .
21. My morning ... never changes - I wake up, take a shower, have a cup of coffee and go to work.
22. Mary ... her own business when she was only 20 years old.
A) made out
B) set up
C) brought on
23. The school sets a very high ... for all its pupils.
24. The accountant was asked to go ... the document very carefully.
25. Tattooing was ... in Europe by the early Christians.
26. I really can't stand Mitch, he used to ... my nerves as a child.
A) get on
B) get rid of
C) get down with
27. The risk of accident in a factory is 20% higher during the night ... .
28. There has been a ... change in the way the canals of Britain are used.
29. An increasing ... of people suffer from seasonal affective disorder.
30. Today we are ... convinced that we can impose schedules on our lives at will.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service