Records Request for Former Students
All requests must be accompanied by written permission of the individual student. If you're requesting for Education Verification Services, please continue to Section 2.

If you have further questions you may contact the Records clerk,, at 918-224-6560 ext. 2706 or the Registrar at 918-224-6560 ext. 2709.

What was the student's name at graduation? Please check your spelling.
What was the year of graduation? Non-graduates should provide last year attended Sapulpa High School.
Your contact information. Please include your name, telephone number, and email.
Is this request for your records? If you check the "no" box, you will need to upload written permission verification in the next step.
Please upload written permission verification from student for whom you are requesting.
How would you like to direct your transcript? Keep in mind, most colleges and universities don't accept faxed or emailed transcripts.
Please include the fax number, email address, or mailing address we should send your request.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sapulpa Public Schools. - Terms of Service