The 2022 Deerfield School Play is "Alice in Wonderland!"
*The school play is for 4th-6th grade students of Deerfield Elementary or homeschooled students within Deerfield's boundaries.
PARENTS! BEFORE filling out this form with your child, please watch the School Play Parent Information Video.
Auditions are by VIDEO SUBMISSION ONLY and must be submitted with this form by Thu., Nov 11, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
Please prepare a 30 SECOND to 60 SECOND monologue or poem (even tell a story!). It is not required to memorize the piece but it is strongly encouraged. Please state your name at the beginning of the video and what the name of your monologue or poem is.
We are looking for strong voices, stage presence, enthusiasm, and a great attitude!
You must UPLOAD THE AUDITION VIDEO to YouTube and create an "Unlisted" video (NOT a "private" link). Then COPY THE LINK of the "Unlisted" video and post in this form (where indicated).
To create an "Unlisted" link to your uploaded video on YouTube:
- Sign into your YouTube Account.
- Go to your My Videos page.
- Select the video which you’d like to make an unlisted video. Click the Edit button to access the video’s settings.
- Go to the Privacy section of the page. There you’ll see the option to mark your video as “unlisted”, “public”, or “private”. Select unlisted.
- Don’t forget to click the Save Changes button. Once you’ve done this your video will be an unlisted video.
A parent/guardian must sign (electronically) this form to grant permission to participate and for use of your likeness or image (to take your photo) as needed for promoting the play.
Rehearsals begin Tuesday, January 5th. See www.DeerfieldPTA.com/schoolplay
for further details.
Performances are March 16-18 at 7:00 pm. All performances are mandatory.
If you have any further questions, please contact Lisa Elzey at email@example.com