Important Information: - The Bulk Payment Agreement must be completed and submitted before registering or setting up a team for the event. - The bulk payment code cannot be used after 11:59 PM on Monday, February 3, 2020. - Using a bulk payment code does NOT automatically add a participant to a team. Each person must take the steps to join the team.
THE BULK PAYMENT PROCESS IS AS FOLLOWS
1. Complete the Bulk Payment Agreement below.
2. Pending approval of the agreement, you will be emailed an unique payment code to provide to the individuals you wish to cover payment for.
Note: You are responsible for code distribution and management to your recipients. The Austin Marathon takes no responsibility for misuse in distribution or incurred cost for unintended use of the registration payment code once issued.
3. The code expires at 11:59 PM on Monday, February 3, 2020. After the deadline, the Austin Marathon will download a report with number of times the code was used at each corresponding entry fee rate.
4. A billing invoice will be sent to the billing contact person.
5. No race packets can be released until the invoice is paid in full.
*IMPORTANT* - IF YOU'RE SETTING UP A PRIVATE TEAMYou must provide the unique team registration link you will be provided when you register as Team Captain AND the bulk code to ensure recipients join your team and not be charged.
*IMPORTANT* - IF YOU'RE SETTING UP A PUBLIC TEAM Using the unique payment code does not automatically add a registrant to a team. They must select the team from the Team Name dropdown menu.
Applying the Code:To apply the code, copy it from the email, then paste it into the "Promo Code" box located on the "Check Out" page at the end of the event registration process. Next, press the "Apply" button to clear the registration fee out of the cart. Any extra items added to the cart, such as merchandise or charity donations, must be paid with a credit card in order to complete the registration.
Again, the code expires at 11:59 PM on Monday, February 3, 2020