Fermenters Club Chapter Leader Interest Form
Are you interested in forming and leading a Fermenters Club chapter in your town? We're looking for motivated fermented food fanatics who are willing and able to:
- Represent Fermenters Club in your local town
- Organize and lead public chapter meetings at least every other month
- Share their knowledge and love about fermented foods with the community
- Find and invite local speakers to chapter meetings
- Conduct outreach efforts in your town to help grow the chapter membership
- Time commitment: 5 to 10 hours a month
Please complete this short form to let us know about you and your city. We'll get back to you soon!
What zip/postal code do you propose conducting the chapter meetings?
What are some public venues you would suggest for chapter meetings? Please include the name and zip/postal code for each suggestion.
Breweries, brew pubs, farms, lodges, libraries, parks, natural food stores, churches, and retail food stores are good examples of places to gather.
What do you feel makes you are well suited to organize and lead a Fermenters Club chapter? Discuss your experience with fermentation, professional qualifications (public speaking, teacher etc.), and your other interests.
Preferred contact method
Anything else you'd like to let us know?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fermenters Club.
Terms of Service