Prospective Member Questionnaire
Thank-you for your interest in Treehouse Village Ecohousing.
Please complete this questionnaire AFTER you have attended an Info Session. If you haven't yet, please click here to find out when the next one is scheduled:
The purpose of this questionnaire is to learn about your household and your interest in this project. It also serves as a way for us to keep track of who would like to become a member.
Please complete ONE questionnaire per household. The information you provide will be kept private and will not be shared outside of Treehouse Village Ecohousing.
As communicated during the Info Session, there are several aspects to Treehouse Village which are already defined:
VISION: We envision a joyful, environmentally responsible, healthy, multi-age cohousing community in Bridgewater.
Our planet: living lightly on the earth
Our neighbours: sharing resources and joy, and welcoming to all
Ourselves: living in a comfortable and healthy home
- 25 to 30 fully-equipped, self-contained homes clustered around common amenities
- medium density form (perhaps town houses, duplexes/triplexes) to increase energy efficiency and decrease cost
- a variety of home sizes (1, 2, 3 bedrooms, ranging from 700 to 1300 sq. ft.); target selling prices between $200,000 to $300,000 each (plus HST).
- a well-equipped common house (>2,000 sq. ft) with space for sharing meals, throwing parties, hosting guests, kid play, co-working, music-making, wood working, storage, etc.
- located within the boundaries of the Town of Bridgewater, connected to town services
- within walking distance of important amenities and public transit
- on a site (min. 5 acres) that has ample space for outdoor play and gardening
- very high degree of energy efficiency (net zero or passivehaus standard)
- multigenerational, welcoming of all family types and ages
- quality, durable construction, built using universal design principles
- sociocratic governance system and decision-making process
- incorporated as a condominium under the NS Condominium Act
- target move-in in 2021
How aligned are you with this description?
Aligned; this sounds like what I'm looking for!
Unsure; I have some hesitations that I would like to discuss.
Not what I was expecting. This isn't a match for me. (No need to complete the rest of this survey)
Total number of people in my household (who would live in one cohousing home)
6 or more
What are the ages of each person in your household?
If necessary, add additional persons and their ages here.
Do you anticipate a child or additional children coming into your home in the future?
Size of cohousing home that my household is likely to purchase
Not sure yet
Where I/we currently live (town, province)
Date of the Information Session I/we attended (or date you viewed the video)
How did you hear about that info session?
Email from Treehouse Village
Facebook Event post
Facebook Page post
Treehouse Village website
Through a friend/word-of-mouth
Through the South Shore Waldorf School
What are 3 reasons that you are interested in living in Treehouse Village Ecohousing?
What are a few things you would you like us to know about you (and your family)?
May we add you to our e-newsletter list?
Already on it
If we may contact you by phone, please put your number here:
Would you like to become an Associate Member? (Please click here to learn about Associate Membership:
Not sure at this time
If you answered "yes" or "not sure" to the previous question, we will contact you with more information about how you may proceed with this project.
Optional: Tell us your favourite treehouse memory
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service