Parish Certification - REC General Council 2021
This form must be completed by every parish in the Reformed Episcopal Church regardless of whether any lay representatives or clergy attend the Zoom meetings of General Council or not. This information is vital to providing an historical record of our activities as well as helping the Denominational office provide accurate information in the directory and website.
There are three (3) portions of the certification. The first is the basic information regarding the parish (address, website, contacts, etc.) Second, you will need to provide the names of the lay members elected by the parish to represent the parish at General Council. Finally, as required by the Constitution and Canons, you will need to report the following membership statistics and official acts information. Because of the postponement of General Council, portions of this report will reflect four years of statistical information instead of three.
- Baptized Membership (as of 12/31/2020)
- Communicant (Confirmed) Membership (as of 12/31/2020)
- ADULT (18 and older) Communicant (Confirmed) Membership (as of 12/31/2020)
- Current Average Sunday Attendance
- Total Baptisms (from Jan 1, 2017 to Dec 31, 2020)
- Total Confirmations (from Jan 1, 2017 to Dec 31, 2020)
- Total marriages officiated by clergy of the parish (from Jan 1, 2017 to Dec 31, 2020)
- Total burials (deaths) of members (from Jan 1, 2017 to Dec 31, 2020)
Please complete the form and be sure to hit the submit button when finished. Remember - your representatives to General Council (and DMA Synod) will NOT receive a vote if this certification is not completed and submitted.
If you have any questions regarding this form, you may contact the Very Rev. Jason R. Grote (
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service